Many of ARTC's productions never make it to tape.
With a dozen or so appearances each year in a variety of venues, and only one or two tape/CD releases in the same period, with our limited resources and the continuing popularity of our full-length adaptations and original plays, obviously a great deal of material remains unavailable.
In the meantime, they spice up our live performances and give audiences a taste of what the glory days of radio were like. Over the years we've developed dozens of recurring characters we've grown to love, and our fans have come to expect. Click on the links for some background information on these live performance favorites that haven't made it to production -- yet.
- Bumpers Crossroads
- "Home" is a state of mind. You either have it, with you, wherever you are, or you don't. It's not a place you go; it's a thing you make.
- Rory Rammer, Space Marshal
- Come away with us now, to the far-off future days of 1985 A.D., after men have landed on the Moon, when Space Marshal Rory Rammer and his sidekick "Skip" Sagan guard the rule of law and the rights of the innocent "From the Skies of Earth to the Orbit of the Moon!"
- Unresolved Mysteries: Solved While You Wait
- Stranger than truth, wilder than imagination, and a few pickles short of a barrel: Join intrepid journalists Daniel Kiernan, Clair Whitworth Kiernan, and Randy Zwinge in ARTC's continuing series, "Unresolved Mysteries: Solved While U Wait", created and written by Ron N. Butler.